- Tracy S. Williams, Wife of Pro Football Hall of Famer Aeneas Williams, Talks Sex and Relationships in Her Debut Book: THE GARDEN EXPERIENCE
- Berry Global Group, Inc. Announces Pricing of Private Placement Notes Offering
- Sugaring: The Green Juice of Hair Removal
The American Legion awards multiple prizes to recognize the outstanding achievements made in print, broadcast and web-based media. In addition to the award, the winner in each category will be presented a $2,000 stipend to cover travel and lodging expenses to The American Legion National Convention in Phoenix. The presentation will occur at approximately 9 am on Sept. 2, 2021 at the Phoenix Convention Center.
An entry form with contest rules can be found at www.legion.org/presscenter/fourthestate. You can also contact [email protected] for further information.
More on indianastop.com
- Vibrant banner series highlighting diversity of community premieres in downtown Fishers
- ConvergeOne and Evolve IP Enter Strategic Hospitality Partnership
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Tucson Airport Celebrates Topping Off - Tucson's Newest Extended-Stay Hotel
- Truthset and the ANA AIMM Release First of its Kind Multicultural Online Data Benchmarks
- Julia Hair Tax Refund Season Flash Sale Week With Buy Now Pay Later
Submissions are judged on the quality of the work and the impact that it had in producing a positive result for the community. The work must have been published, posted or broadcast in 2020.
All journalists or media outlets who believe their work improved society in a tangible way are encouraged to submit their entry. There is no entry fee and no single medium is limited to the number of entries.
Past winners include CBS News, CNN, USA Today, The Washington Examiner, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, the Jackson Clarion Ledger and Warhorse. The complete list can be found at www.legion.org.
Media contacts: Julie Campbell, (317) 630-1298, [email protected]
SOURCE The American Legion
Filed Under: Business
Latest on indianastop.com
- California Boating Supply Company Danik Hook Launches New Product for 2021
- Whose Dreams Of Hell Are More Interesting, Politicians Or Popes?
- Tech Startup Mokusei Intelligence Announces the '$500 Press Challenge'
- Tech Startup to Offer Up To 100% Funding Aid to Individuals for Covering Their Education or Travel Expenses
- Sandline Welcomes IT Veteran Ralf Kaiser as CTO
- Bloomington: City Invites Proposals to Develop Affordable Housing at Kohr Building on Hospital Site
- South Bend: City Announces Traffic Restrictions Beginning Thursday, March 4
- ChartSpan Announces Partnership with Kentucky Hospital Association
- Mental Health Advocate Offers Hope to Millions with Book Detailing Trials and Triumphs on His Journey to Leading a Meaningful Life
- Construction Technology Startup Mosaic Hires Real Estate Veteran as First CFO
- First look: Clark Nexsen completes engineering building at NC State University
- Koenig Equipment Opens the Doors to New Franklin Facility
- Third Century Bancorp Announces Dividend
- 2021 Marketing Excellence Awards—Call for Entries: Honoring the Best in B2B Services and Solutions Marketing
- edjuster Launches Fully Interactive Digital Contents Claims Portal
- Senseeker Engineering Acquires SE-IR Corporation
- eMoney Advisor Veterans Start Firm to Help Fintech CEOs Jump Start Growth
- Florida small town festival ranks Top 50 BEST in nation
- Delray Beach Branding Agency Celebrates Women in Business on International Women's Day
- Digital Cash Processing, Genmega Partner to Deliver Next Generation ATM Functionality