- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple
- Firefly Reservations Partners with BASYS Processing to Bring Simplified Payment Processing to Easy-to-Use Campground Reservation Management Software
- Mayor Scott Fadness Presents 2022 Fishers City Budget to Residents, City Council
The City of South Bend invites residents to attend a series of neighborhood planning workshops for the Near West Side and Northeast Neighborhoods starting in August.
"I encourage neighbors to get involved during this planning process," said Mayor James Mueller. "Resident feedback is vital to the development of strong neighborhood plans that chart the right direction for our community to move forward together."
The series includes two visioning workshops and a priorities workshop for each neighborhood. The visioning workshops allow residents to provide their ideas as a broad direction is set for the neighborhood's housing, infrastructure, land use, amenities, and other key topics. Building on the results of the visioning workshop, the priorities workshop helps determine each neighborhood's most important projects, policies, and programs.
The schedule for Near West and Northeast neighborhood planning workshops is as follows:
More on indianastop.com
- 11Sight Named FrontRunner for Video Conferencing Software Category
- Eight-Year-Old Philanthropist Makes A Difference In Women And Children's Lives
- Marion County Real Estate Agents Promote Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- TransCanWork Announces Grand Opening of New Corporate Office and Welcome to New ED Lexi Adsit
- Joey's Wings - Cranes For A Cure
Near West Side
Visioning Workshops: Tuesday, August 3, 6:00pm, Civil Rights Heritage Center – Virtual link: https://zoom.us/j/91926592879
Tuesday, August 10, 6:00pm, Civil Rights Heritage Center – Virtual link: https://zoom.us/j/98611153254
Priorities Workshop: Wednesday, September 1, 6:00pm, Civil Rights Heritage Center – Virtual link: https://zoom.us/j/92173196351
Visioning Workshops: Thursday, August 5, 6:00pm, St. Joseph High School – Virtual link: https://zoom.us/j/94775278710
Thursday, August 12, 6:00pm, St. Joseph High School – Virtual link: https://zoom.us/j/93447859047
More on indianastop.com
- How to Explain CBG to Your Mom
- Build and Operate a Dental School in New Mexico (New Mexico Dental School)
- METAvivor Announces the Virtual Conference: Overcoming Health Disparities In MBC
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support
- Thiel College climbs US News & World Report rankings, recognized for social mobility
Priorities Workshop: Thursday, August 26, 6:00pm, St. Joseph High School – Virtual link: https://zoom.us/j/91769984697
The City is also developing neighborhood plans this year for the Kennedy Park and Rum Village Neighborhoods and will host workshops in the fall for those neighborhoods.
"This year, our team is tackling the development of four neighborhood plans, including three on the City's west side," said Santiago Garces, executive director of the Department of Community Investment. "These plans help set a course for neighborhoods, and it is so important that as many voices as possible are involved in the planning process."
The results of these workshops will provide the basis for each neighborhood's plan, which will provide a shared long-term strategy for private and public investment in the area and will include transportation, housing, parks, zoning and building form, and other items important to the neighborhood.
For more information on the neighborhood planning process, visit the Together South Bend website at together.southbendin.gov.
Latest on indianastop.com
- Triangle Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- "Just Looking" Real Estate Program is a BIG Hit with Mississippi Area Residents
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Palm Beach Area Residents!
- City of Fishers hosts fall Keep Fishers Beautiful series
- 14:27 ET Elizabeth Moneyhun Gaines is recognized by Continental Who's Who
- New gallery exhibits including FROM FALLUJAH featuring four contemporary photographers work from Fallujah
- Healthline Gate Launches its Health and Medical Information News Website
- The Inspiring Story of Tyce Treadway: How a High School Student is Changing the Sports World
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Minneapolis Area Residents!
- Join Our 25th Year Celebration and Prayer for Peace Today
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chattanooga Tn and Northwest Ga Area Residents!
- One Park Financial, a Fund Street Technologies Brand, Wins Bronze Stevie® Award 3 Years in a Row
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Announces New Experts From Around the World
- New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is a Big Hit With Emerald Coast Home Buyers
- Red Gold Launches a New Brand of Tomato Products
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers