- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube
- Contracting Resources Group Awarded ISO 9001:2015 Certification for Quality Management System
- Forrest Richardson and Jeff Danner Announce New Golf Design Firm
This year's camp themes range from "Year in a Week" and "Let's Get Messy" to favorites like "Amazing Animals" and "Fun & Fitness", as well as an Indy Eleven soccer camp for ages 8 to 14.
Registration for Fishers residents opens at 9 a.m. on Monday, Feb. 8. Non-resident registration
opens at 9 a.m. on Monday, Feb. 15. Explore the full list of camp dates and register at playfishers.com/SummerCamp.
Fishers Parks is committed to delivering high quality and safe programming while following health and safety guidelines. This year's COVID-19 camp procedures include:
- All camp counselors and campers will be screened daily and have their temperature checked.
- All camp counselors are required to wear a mask for the duration of the camp day.
- All campers are required to wear a mask when safe social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Camp counselors will be responsible for sanitizing surfaces throughout the camp day.
- Camp counselors will lead campers in regular restroom breaks and hand washing, and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the camp day.
- Camp activities and games are designed to be socially distanced when possible. Many activities will take place in an outdoor setting.
All camp counselors must pass a criminal background check and are required to complete over 40 hours of training. Head counselors must undergo an additional vehicular background check. Additional camp safety procedures include on-site medical forms and photo identification for child sign-out.
More on indianastop.com
- International Fine and Decorative Art Auction April 24-25
- #1 Billboard Jazz Artist Ski Johnson to Release 10th Studio Album and Tell All Movie
- PocketSuite Partners With ShearShare to Help Stylists Boost Business
- The Anderson Group Real Estate Services' New Concierge Program Aims To Help Nashville-area Homeowners Sell For Top Dollar
- West Coast Customs icon launches "CarCoin" NFT, giving away an original WCC designed vehicle to celebrate
Fishers Parks is proud to offer free or reduced camp scholarships for Hamilton Southeastern Schools students who are enrolled in the free or reduced lunch program. Parents/guardians must register their child in person at the Fishers Parks office, providing documentation from HSE Food Services. Documentation can be retrieved from HSE by calling 317-594-4381. Scholarships are limited to one camp week per student.
For more information about Fishers Parks camps, safety procedures and scholarship opportunities, visit playfishers.com/SummerCamp
Latest on indianastop.com
- Terri Ross, Renowned Practice Consultant, Joins Dozens of Industry Thought Leaders to Speak at the ISAPS Business School Program
- Sterling Watson's Deadly Sweet Released
- Mina Starsiak Hawk, star of HGTV's Good Bones Partners with Primo International to Launch Exclusive Lifestyle Collection
- Purdue University Colleges of Agriculture and Engineering to Co-host Free Cellular Agriculture Webinar in Three Parts
- OneMain Holdings Announces Date of First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Bloomington: Local Arts Groups Invited to Apply for Spring Arts Grants
- Bloomington: City to Cut Ribbon on Trades District Garage
- Anthology of Award-Winning Books Explores Global Concerns in a Child-friendly Format
- Paradigm Technology Group Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Delirious Comedy Club Presents Pauly Shore Every Friday Night In April
- PADT Named EOS Metal 3D Printing Distribution Partner Across the Southwest, Expanding its Established Additive Manufacturing Products Offering
- Deb Hoffmann, Guinness World Record Holder for Largest Winnie the Pooh Collection, Shatters 20,000-Item Ceiling
- Histria Books announces the release of Molly – A Love Story to help support animal shelters
- Author's Stunning Coming of Age Novel Wins Multiple Literary Awards
- JetQuay Launches Private Swab Test Facility, Halves Custom Clearance Timing
- National Association of Tax Professionals hires new manager of state chapter activity
- Bidding Now Open for the NFT Artwork For Sale Entitled 'The Sunrise' by Digital Artist, Kevin Douglas Wright
- OS-Independent, License-Free On-Chip SAE J1939 Protocol Stack for Embedded, Linux, and Windows Systems
- PermaTherm Launches New Website
- International Institute of Forecasters Announces the Appointment of Two New Board Members