- Fathym announces the addition of Sergio Sotolongo to its board of directors
- Launch of Def Leppard beauty collection creating Hysteria in the makeup industry
- Avion Medical Skin Centres to offer innovative treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer patients
(June 22, 2022) The Evansville Water and Sewer Utility (EWSU) is launching the Bill Relief Program July 1, 2022, to help income-eligible individuals and families in the community lighten the cost of their utility bill. Customers with a total household income of $50,000 or less may qualify for assistance.
More on indianastop.com
- South Bend: City Announces Trash Pickup Schedule for Week of July 4
- James Postrasija, CEO of Order Food Online on Platform Features/Benefits
- Disney Good Neighbor Hotel Lulu is Open for the Summer
- EPA's Renewable Fuel Standard Pathways Expand to Include Greasezilla® Advanced Biofuel as RIN-Qualified Feedstock
- Aspiring To Excellence Continues at Globe Star with CARF Accreditation
Customers with active city water service who apply for the program and qualify will receive a $3 monthly credit applied to their account each month for one year. The credit offsets the 2022 water rate increase, which will be $2.27 per month effect July 1 (assuming an average monthly water use of 5,000 gallons). After one year, customers may have the opportunity to reapply for the program for an additional 12 months. Dollars not used for the utility bill relief credit will be allocated to provide assistance to income-eligible customer in disconnect status.
Click here for more information.
Click here to apply.
Latest on indianastop.com
- Best Cocktails and Bar Food in Astoria, Queens
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Allison's eGen Power® 100D Electric Axle Integrated Into Emergency One Fully Electric Fire and Rescue Vehicle
- Martine Dowden Discusses Accessibility on the No Dogma Podcast
- How Massage Therapy Near You Frees Your Body Of Pain So You Move Better, Sleep Better, Feel Better, Without Back Pain, Neck Pain, Headaches, And More!
- New Community Development Officer Joins First Internet Bank
- New Factbook Delivers First Reference Compilation for 2022 Russia-Ukraine War
- South Bend: Mayor Mueller Statement on U.S. Supreme Court Ruling
- South Bend: Mayor Mueller Announces New Neighborhood Homes Initiative
- Mutual Aid Ambulance Service Partners with Excela Health for Paramedic Training Program
- Michael Dowden to Give Keynote at Scenic City Summit
- Elevance Health Rings in Rebrand with NYSE Opening Bell
- In2Scuba Diving Co. of Maui introduces its exclusive beginner scuba diving lessons
- Always Ontime: Chaos City - Super Hero Graphic Novel with Neal Adams Cover Launches from Panopolis Metaverse
- New Hampshire Becomes the 15th State to Require Personal Finance as a Core Academic Subject
- Virtual Workplace Platform Developer REACH Expands Executive Team, Positioning the Company to Drive International Growth
- Health Advisory: Protecting Yourself and Others from Monkeypox
- Kindle FREE June 28-29: Powerful new memoir from Santa Molina-Marshall poised to help heal abuse victims through inspiring storytelling
- GoodLoan.io announces new program to unlock up to $500,000 for Home Equity Investment
- Beck Properties Group Hires Professional Marketing Team
- Cosplay Universe" Documentary to Premiere at Anime Expo & in Theaters this Summer