- eMoney Advisor Veterans Start Firm to Help Fintech CEOs Jump Start Growth
- Delray Beach Branding Agency Celebrates Women in Business on International Women's Day
- Digital Cash Processing, Genmega Partner to Deliver Next Generation ATM Functionality
- An employee of a department located at City Hall received a positive result yesterday (Tuesday, December 29) of a COVID-19 viral test administered earlier in the day. The employee started experiencing symptoms on Monday, December 28, and isolated. Cleaning protocols at the employee's workspace and shared areas have been completed. No close contacts have been identified among co-workers or the general public. (Close contact is defined by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as someone who was within six feet of an infected person for at least 15 minutes starting from two days before illness onset--or, for asymptomatic clients, two days prior to positive specimen collection--until the time the patient is isolated.)
More on indianastop.com
- Calvetta Phair, CEO of PEP Travel Group and Waldron McCritty, CEO of BE LUX, Alumni of ASCEND 2020, form teaming alliance to promote Luxury Hospitality
- Bloomington: Mayor Hamilton Announces Don Griffin, Jr. to be Next Deputy Mayor
- Bloomington: Infrastructure Projects Underway to Improve Stormwater Management, Parks, Sidepaths
- Adare Biome™ Enters North American Distribution Through Stratum Nutrition® for LBiome™ Postbiotic
- Vibrant banner series highlighting diversity of community premieres in downtown Fishers
- A Bloomington Police Department employee today (Wednesday, December 30) received a positive result of a COVID-19 viral test administered earlier in the day. The employee, who is asymptomatic, is isolating. Cleaning protocols at the employee's workspace shared areas, and vehicles have been initiated. No close contacts have been identified among co-workers or the general public.
Today's announcement brings to 54 the total number of positive COVID-19 viral test results that have been reported since the start of the pandemic by City workers, including those employed by the municipal corporations that operate the water utility (City of Bloomington Utilities) and transit system (Bloomington Transit). An additional City employee reported a positive COVID-19 antibody test result.
The City of Bloomington is committed to sharing information about how its operations and workforce are affected by this public health emergency and will continue to provide updates about confirmed cases among staff while protecting employees' privacy.
Latest on indianastop.com
- ACS Lawyer In Brooklyn Announces Dismissal of OCFS Case
- Liquid Core® Gum Company announces TDA Boulder Creative Director Jonathan Schoenberg has joined its Advisory Board
- myLAB Box Launches 16 New At-Home Tests, Offering Comprehensive Health Monitoring from the Comfort of Home
- Zilker Partners Acquires Growth Digital, Forming One-of-a-Kind Firm
- California Boating Supply Company Danik Hook Launches New Product for 2021
- Whose Dreams Of Hell Are More Interesting, Politicians Or Popes?
- Tech Startup Mokusei Intelligence Announces the '$500 Press Challenge'
- Tech Startup to Offer Up To 100% Funding Aid to Individuals for Covering Their Education or Travel Expenses
- Sandline Welcomes IT Veteran Ralf Kaiser as CTO
- Bloomington: City Invites Proposals to Develop Affordable Housing at Kohr Building on Hospital Site
- South Bend: City Announces Traffic Restrictions Beginning Thursday, March 4
- ChartSpan Announces Partnership with Kentucky Hospital Association
- Mental Health Advocate Offers Hope to Millions with Book Detailing Trials and Triumphs on His Journey to Leading a Meaningful Life
- Construction Technology Startup Mosaic Hires Real Estate Veteran as First CFO
- First look: Clark Nexsen completes engineering building at NC State University
- Koenig Equipment Opens the Doors to New Franklin Facility
- Third Century Bancorp Announces Dividend
- 2021 Marketing Excellence Awards—Call for Entries: Honoring the Best in B2B Services and Solutions Marketing
- edjuster Launches Fully Interactive Digital Contents Claims Portal
- Senseeker Engineering Acquires SE-IR Corporation