- Vice President Amy Boerger retiring after 39 years with Cummins - 114
- Kimball Electronics, Inc. Announces Date For Reporting Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Financial Results
- Elevance Health to Acquire Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
INDIANAPOLIS, Nov. 28, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- One of the leading providers of online and affordable higher education, American College of Education (ACE), announced it will expand its Master of Education in Advanced Studies program to include seven subject-specific master's degree programs to help educators further their expertise in specific teaching specialties. The college also announced the launch of its Certificate in Principal Preparation to enable more educators the opportunity to become a school principal in just 12 months.
Students interested in the M.Ed. in Advanced Studies can select one of two major options, Cognitive Science or Interdisciplinary Leadership. After selecting the major, students can further customize their program by selecting one of four focus areas or a general track.
More on indianastop.com
- We're In Paris Is Sidow Sobrino's Newly Released Song and Video
- Global Equipment Services, a Kimball Electronics Company, to Participate at the SPIE Photonics West Conference
- Abusive Russian to face Pro Wrestling Legend!
- Jim Wilson, Top Notch Realtor in waterfront and beach properties in Redington, Redington Shores, and North Redington Beach, FLorida
- Multi #1 International Best-Selling Author Jennifer S. Wilkov Announces the 2023 April Speak Up Women Conference and Call For Speakers
The subject-focused programs are crafted for secondary and college-level educators to refine their expertise in specific areas, including biology, chemistry, English, history, mathematics, science and social science. Each program offers a deeper dive into subjects and new ways to teach to encourage real-world application, effective problem solving and relationship building. Each program can be completed in approximately sixteen months at an industry-low cost of $9,500.
"Our mission is to equip educators to grow in their careers and ultimately serve their classrooms in the best capacity they can," ACE President and CEO Geordie Hyland said. "We wanted to offer subject-based specialty master's degree programs because educators often need specialized credentials to meet their career goals. This effort, along with our new principal licensure pathway, is part of our unwavering commitment to provide meaningful opportunities for educators to enhance their skills."
ACE's new Certificate in Principal Preparation is for educators who already have a master's degree and are aiming to upskill and earn principal licensure within their state. The program is aligned to the Professional Standards for Educational Leaders (PSEL) for effective leadership and is designed to create culturally aware administrators. Students learn current scientific research, pedagogy and instructional technology through a series of seven educational leadership courses for $5,925 in just 12 months.
More on indianastop.com
- Cascade Asset Management Releases its 9th Annual IT Asset Disposition Benchmarking Report
- Dronedek's Lora O'Toole Elected Chapter President of National Robotics and Autonomous Technology Group
- Electives, Inc. doubles its live learning library to include more than 450 classes
- Bottled Ambrosia Launches to Provide Access to the Best European Organic Baby Formulas for US and Canadian Families
- Elevance Health's 2.750% Senior Convertible Debentures due 2042 to Accrue Contingent Interest
About American College of Education
American College of Education (ACE) is an accredited, 100% online college specializing in high-quality, affordable programs in education, business, leadership, healthcare and nursing. Headquartered in Indianapolis, ACE offers more than 70 innovative and engaging programs for adult students to pursue a doctorate, specialist, master's or bachelor's degree, along with micro-credentials and graduate-level certificate programs. In addition to being a leader in online education, ACE is a Certified B Corporation. Certified B Corporations are leaders of a global movement to use the power of business to solve social and environmental problems.
SOURCE American College of Education
Filed Under: Business
Latest on indianastop.com
- ATM Processing Provider DNS Certifies Just.Cash Bitcoin Program
- Seasoned Risk Stalwart Brian Hughes Joins Scienaptic As An Investor And Advisor
- Tobu Railway Begins Selling Mobile Version of NIKKO PASS Via Klook
- Engine Prelubrication Systems Saves Money on both large and small engines
- Bjj News: 10 ways to get really good at Brazilian Jiu Jitsu fast
- December 2022 Financial Market Review
- Veterans For Trump endorsements of Joe Kent for congress, Kelli Ward for RNC and Salleigh Grubbs for GOP
- Black Female-Owned Sneaker Brand, TRONUS, Signs 13 NIL Athletes with Fraction Partnership
- TenCate Advanced Armor presents the Cratus™ Wave, a thinner Level III ballistic plate
- Somatic Embodiment Program Created by Lisa Meuser Is Now Open For Enrollment
- 360 Protective Solutions on the Importance of Executive Protection For Executives and VIPs
- Kidly Combines Tech with Timely Themes on Children's Reading Platform App
- Flaunt, the World's First Enterprise-Level Web3 Brand Loyalty Platform, Launches Out of High Alpha
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Improved Insulin Pen (IPL-617)
- Swapifly Wins Fintech Award for "Best Artificial Intelligence Classified Platform" in 2022
- Terry Hendricks Honored by DFW Real Producers as Top 1% Realtor
- Grand Opening for Uncle Bill's Pet Centers' West Indianapolis Store 01/21/2023
- First Internet Bank Continues SBA Team Growth, Adds Senior Business Development Officer
- Allison Transmission Selected by Larsen and Toubro Limited for India's New Futuristic Infantry Combat Vehicle (FICV)
- "Breaking Three Hours-Trailblazing African American Women Marathoners" Available on Prime Video